|Saturday||12/01/2018 at 01:00PM|
Ask all your questions on Piazza. Assign assignment6 tag to your posts.
To keep your AWS credit usage to minimum, please terminate your k8s stack when you are done working on it.
The objective of this assignment is to setup metrics server, horizontal pod scaling and cluster scaling in your Kubernetes cluster. Set your pod deployments to scale to max of 100 when CPU usage exceeds 5% utilization. Set the number of nodes in your K8S to minimum of 1 and maximum of 5.
- Support For Multiple Metrics
- Kubernetes Metrics Server
- Horizontal Pod Autoscaler
- Kops Cluster Autoscaler Addon
- Pod Autoscaling
Releases created after due date will be considered late.
- All work for this assignment must be done on assignment06 feature branch and merged to master when you are dev complete.
- GitHub release must be created from the master branch.
- All team member’s branches must be in-sync. Each team member must create a release in their repository.
- All assignments will be delivered using GitHub releases feature. See GitHub documentation for details on how to create a release.
Following guidelines are for information only and are subject to change at my discretion.
- Demonstrate that your deliverables have met assignment objectives.